゚・:,。☆Pinky Adventure★゚・:,。゚
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a german / international forum for the japanese band Mix Speaker's, Inc. A place where you are able to meet other fans from all over the world, a place where you can share experiences, get news about the band and so on. Feel free to join us~

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister

Forum Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miki
Admin
Miki

Forum Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules!   Forum Rules! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Hello there.
As you know, no forum works without some rules. First of all the Moderators are Miki (me / Admin) and Angel_Yuki. If you have any questions feel free to PM one of us.

If we figure out you don't take only ONE of these rules serious, you'll get in trouble with us and you could be deleted.

OH Of course you are allowed to make up new postings in each forum!!!

RULES

#1 As member you will have to be active! I'll delete inactive accounts without a warning

#2 Be polite. I don't want any troubles around here. I'm sure everyone will be able to work out their problems peacefully.
If I notice you are getting trouble into this forum I will decide if I warn you or simply delete you.

#3 NO HOTLINKING! If you post ANY Downloads you will have to upload the stuff by your own. Or you will have to ask the person you got it from for permission! If I notice only ONE person doesn't take this rule serious I will close the whole Download thread!

#4 Stay in topic! If you wanna post randomly use the 'Off - Topic' section

#5 Fill the Profile I made for you at the "Introduce yourself" post please :3

#6 Don't take ANY stuff (layout, graphics, pictures, translations, lyrics, downloads ....) from this forum and post it anywhere else.
IF you upload something at photobucket or anything like that, credit the person who uploaded that.

#7 Don't sign up twice. I will delete double accounts without any comment.

#8 For questions, complaints and wishes please PM one of the moderators.

#9 If you are absend for a while please note it at the absence thread so you don't get deleted by accident!

#10 IF one of us ADMINS does delete or modify anything of you it's the END of the story. Don't run to the other Admin to complain. We are always in agreement about those decisions.

#11 It's not allowed to post cosplay pictures of other persons (not even of your friends because we can't control if it's the truth). Post YOUR OWN cosplay pictures. The reason is simple: The most cosplayer don't like their pics to be spreaded everywhere.

...more rules could follow so come back to this post at times
Forum Rules! 56771

Last edited by Miki on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pinky-adventure.forumieren.com
Miki
Admin
Miki

Forum Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules!   Forum Rules! EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:21 pm

new rules up!
Back to top Go down